Quick glance at all upcoming events with Q4 Consulting
- Doing Power Differently: A Half-Day Leadership Intensive for Women Explore & expand your leadership in this hands-on experiential leadership intensive for women who want to step more fully into their power, their joy and difference they want to make.
- Navigating Life: An interactive series of three workshops where you’ll uncover your primary sources of stress and regain focus and connection. You’ll explore how to have breakthrough conversations (even the hard ones!). Lastly, you’ll learn how not to get stuck in everyday frustrations but to find joy in each moment. Positive shifts in mental clarity, enegy and convesations will occur when you pay close attention to the ride and skillfully navigate the journey.
- A Mindful Course™ – An in-person 8-week Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (mbsr) class to learn basic mindfulness practices and how to live fully in daily life.
Doing Power Differently:
Saturday May 18th, 2019
10:00 a.m. -3:00 p.m.
1211 W 22nd St.
Oak Brook, IL 60523
$170 Let’s Go
$195 I’m Coming!
$225 Hold My Seat!
Doing Power Differently: A Half-Day Leadership Intensive for Women, is a half-day event for professional women who want to energize their leadership and increase their impact without burning out.
We know that leadership involves determining what matters most and acting from there – whether guiding a family, running a business, or holding public office.
As women leaders, we’re in an excellent position to actively apply our power and skills to transform our businesses, homes, communities, and government in a manner aligned with our core values.
it turns out – not that you’ll be surprised –that the competencies common among women such as empathy, flexibility, patience, intuition, and vulnerability are highly effective for managing and leading complex organizations.
Still, so many of us give up on ourselves and give away our power.
Instead, we search for that transformational book or TED talk or Affinity group that will offer us the missing, magical key to self-empowerment so we can finally act on that elusive dream.
We work hard. We take all the ‘right’ actions. We ‘lean in.’ We’re on it.
Until we’re not.
Under pressure we fall back onto the same old habits that keep us stuck in the same old, exhausting groove.
All the while the key has been here all along.
In Doing Power Differently: A Leadership Intensive for Women, you’ll learn a more effective way to lead—the body’s way.
No tips or tricks here. Instead, in this engaging and energizing session you’ll tap the wisdom of your body and intuition to consciously cultivate your Self as a leader.
Whether leading a corporate initiative or securing food for the hungry or running a nonprofit, the moves you make—quite literally–have a powerful impact on your team, your organization, your community.
Are your current moves congruent with the difference you want to make?
Or, do they come out of a place of stress, overwhelm and ‘trying harder,’ or from an inner place of knowing and power that lives within in you, your Core Presence™?
The world is ready for a bold, new expression of power – one that is innovative, inclusive, values-based, and embodied.
In this intimate and highly experiential workshop, Doing Power Differently, you’ll tap into your Core Presence™ (your personal space of power) to learn practices that embody your innate fullness, creativity, intelligence, and energy. You’ll engage with a group of like-minded peers to extend your reach, craft pragmatic steps for action, elicit support while learning, and move forward with graceful power.
As a participant you can an expect to:
- Learn to center under pressure to stay in alignment with your core values.
- Engage in difficult conversations openly and intentionally.
- Receive powerful reflections from a highly skilled facilitator, and your peers, so you can understand, and not be surprised, by the feedback you receive.
- Act on what matters most with confidence and conviction – able to take a stand for self and others.
- Cultivate resilience as a resource to engage the ambiguity, complexity, and power of the world by learning how your own internal operating system really works to further your growth and impact.
- Tap the wisdom of your body as a resource for integrating thoughts, emotions, and actions (it’s a superpower!).
This 5-hour intensive is for you if you’re:
- Seeking greater influence and impact.
- Willing to explore uncomfortable questions and embodied patterns, and shift them into purposeful, powerful and joyful action.
- Ready to move out of limiting beliefs and overwhelm to live fully and mindfully in the moment for the greater good.
Dress casually (layers are a great idea). Healthy box lunches and snacks provided. Free parking.
Leadership is autobiographical. If I don’t know who you are as a person, I don’t know who you are as a leader.” ~~ Noel Tichy
A Mindful Course™
Eight Thursday evenings
March 28th – May 16th, 2019
6:30 PM – 8:45 PM
Orientation is on Thursday March 21st at 1301 W. 22nd St, Ste 715 & required for class participation. Early bird discounts available until Thursday March 8th, 2019.
Cancellations before March 28th will receive a full price refund for this event. We are unable to offer refunds after March 28th, 2019.
As a professional you want to be primed to take on the opportunities you’ve worked so hard to earn.
You want to work with your stress & energies to respond attentively in the board room and at the kitchen table.
You want to improve your health and quality of sleep, by markedly reducing the effects of stress-related health conditions.
You want to be effusively present for what matters most to you. (less screen time, more face time)
Simply, you want to live fully.
In this hands-on, intimate Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MSBR) course – led by Dr. Chris Johnson–a certified instructor with 19 years’ experience – you’ll learn scientifically-proven mindfulness practices to reduce your stress, build your resilience & deepen your sense of fulfillment
Neuroscience research tells us that attending to the constant activity of the mind for a few brief minutes can yield powerful and even surprising information.
Orientation on Thursday March 21st 2019 (required & early bird discount taken.) Maximum class size: 12. Reserve your seats early. Meets for eight weeks from 3/28/19 – 5/16/19.