We build powerful energy & leadership through
interactive workshops and keynotes.
I love speaking and working with people who are seeking to step into a new kind of learning, embodied learning. I’ve facilitated powerful change with hundreds of people. I’ve experienced it myself. I love to support those who are ready to:
- Move out of limiting beliefs, worn out patterns and overwhelm to live fully, mindfully in the moment.
- Live boldly at work and in life.
- Engage in real conversations, and in relationships of depth, meaning, and action.
- Commit to the work of living life fully, connected to their purpose.
- Inspire and lead in their personal and professional relationships, communities, and organizations.
Through powerful storytelling, straight talk and humor, and embodied learning practices I challenge participants to step up and into their full potential.
inspiring • embodied • cutting edge • relevant • actionable • empowering
- Stressed out, overwhelmed, and ambitious professionals striving for some sort of elusive work-life balance
- Time strapped employees who’re running on empty, not sure how to replenish or re-energize
- Women who’re jazzed about what’s possible, are tired of hitting the walls and ceilings, and are ready to step into their power
- Leaders set on making a difference–who know it starts with skillful conversations . . . yet they feel unskillful
- Business leaders committed to a new way of working that centers of developing themselves, their people, and their business
Embodied Learning. A radical new way of learning that results in a pragmatic perspective shift. It will support you, your work and your community to create a better world through just the right action.
It’s remarkable, revealing, and not to be over-the-top, it’s revolutionary.
Watch Chris in Action
Speaking at Conscious Capitalism Annual Conference 2015
Will You Go First? Tammy & Jack
Will You Go First? Suzy Q & Barb
Are you ready for Chris?
To inquire about speaking engagements or training sessions:
- Embodiment: Essential Skills & Practices for the 21st Century Leader
- Cultivating Presence & Power: Embodying the Essentials
- Leadership Presence: Your Key to Success
- Cultivating Mindfulness: Growing Conscious Leaders
- Mindful Leadership: Leading With Integrity & Impact
- Mastering Authenticity, Influence and Power through Embodied Leadership
- Thinking Big, Acting Boldly
- Are You Willing to Go First?
- Breakthrough Conversations: The Key to Leadership Success
- You are What You Say: The Importance of Feedback
- The Power of Storytelling
- Mindfulness in the Ups and Downs of Navigating Everyday Life
- Dealing with Life’s Uncertainty
- From Stress Bombs to Resilience
Interactive, practical, and applied.
Grounded in the latest research on embodied learning, mindset, leadership.
Common formats include…
20 – 60 min talk
90 min workshop
45 – 90 minute webinar or teleseminar
Chris’s presentation at the Women’s Leadership Summit–Dealing with Life’s Uncertainty–was excellent and so valuable. Chris’s tone, her voice, and her method of engaging our business women was soothing, as they they weren’t alone in facing and dealing with such tender concerns—loss, family challenges, illness. All the mindfulness practices were practical things to do, in the moment, that don’t take a lot of time yet can have an immediate, effective impact. What she said, and how she matched it to what they needed—it felt very intimate even with the large group—to their challenging concerns. It’s a tribute to Chris’s presence.
— Diane Middlebrooks, Women’s Initiative Coordinator, Itasca Bank & Trust
I really enjoyed our Mindful Leadership retreat and find myself reflecting on learnings from that day, especially that mindful leaders are more empowered to hold ambiguity, an essential skill these days. I’ve been using what I’ve learned to help shape my conversations, first by centering myself and then inviting others to do the same.
Chris was the exact right person to work with our Senior Leaders. I believe the progress made in those two days and the commitment to the work that continues is a direct result of our team’s confidence and trust in Chris’ ability to guide us.
— Lisa Breen Strickland, Chief Development Offices, FLY-Fresh Lifelines for Youth
Previously seen at…
- Alliant Credit Union
- Capital Strategies Women’s Forum
- Conscious Capitalism Annual Conference
- Feeding America
- Food Service PA
- Global Wisdom Leadership Forum
- Helen Plum Library
- International Leadership Association Women’s Conference
- Land of Lakes
- Loyola University Health & Fitness
- Loyola University School of Nursing
- Rush -Copley Medical Center
- MacArthur Foundation
- Morton Salt
- Northwestern School of Communications
- Omron’s Women’s Forum
- US Foods
- Women’s Initiative Itasca Bank & Trust
- Xerox Women’s Alliance
Work with Chris
Known for creating trust with those who value honesty, deep listening and straight talk, Chris works with all types of leaders, individually and in teams, or through her sold-out workshops, classes and retreats.
Chris both distinctly challenges and supports leaders ready to embark on integrating life and work in sustainable, fulfilling ways.
While the work of transformation can at times be arduous, Chris’s commitment to her client’s success results in leaders who:
- Embody a compelling presence
- Handle high pressure situations with ease
- Exercise skillful conversations
- Collaborate with others to create pragmatic, focused action towards results
To that end, she’s a member of the Executive Team of the Chicago Chapter of Conscious Capitalism, a movement dedicated to elevating humanity through business.
And, when she’s not working, she’s likely either gardening, reading a great book, making art, or at the aikido dojo where she practices the art of peace.
I’m very thankful that I was open-minded enough to listen, read and learn about the science behind Chris’s Core Presence Coaching™ process, based in mindfulness practices. By acknowledging and appreciating the need to connect with others, and practicing mindful awareness, I was able to engage more deliberately with co-workers and lead in the organization.